Job Post: LK 567
Bilingual Tech Support Specialist (remote in Quebec)
Salary 60- 70 k full time perm
8:30am- 5:30pm Monday to Friday with some flexibility
3 weeks vacation
Health and Dental
-A technician who has some customer service experience
-Alarm security experience
-Door hardware experience- product expert- maybe a lock smith who understand door locks and fob security systems
Responsibilities: (Waiting on official job description from the client)
- Responding to technical inquiries via phone and email
- Territory: Quebec
- Inquiries are coming in from installers/distributors or their customers directly – These are not “where is my package” type of calls. The calls/emails are more technical in nature where the technical services representative will have to provide product expert advice as well as problem solve to figure out the solution.
- Documentation of all calls/emails
- Provide necessary follow up
- Run reports for management
- 3-5 years in a technical services role – ideally from the door hardware/security/access control industry – at minimum, manufacturing industry.
- Mature and professional individual who can problem solve professionally
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
- Experience working for a large organization is preferred
- Prior experience working with a CRM
- Understanding of sense of urgency , customers need their problem diagnosed and solved.
If you feel you qualify for this role. respond to the add.
I look forward to hearing from you.